Student Leadership University has been privileged to host Youth Pastor Summit (YPS) for youth pastors and their teams for the past 24 years. Youth Pastor Summit, valued at $300, is provided as a gift to youth pastors, youth workers, youth volunteers, and educators as encouragement and investment in those who are making a lasting impact in the lives of students.
Join us as thousands of youth pastors gather virtually for incredible worship, plenary and topical sessions, and tons of free resources. It is our privilege to host YPS West Coast in partnership with Lifeway Students.
YPS West Coast (Virtual) 2021 Program Overview:
- Event Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Start Time: 10:00 AM PST/ 1:00 AM EST
- End Time: 3:00 PM PST/ 6:00 PM EST
- Sessions: 14 Sessions with a mix of Worship, Plenary and Topical, PLUS BONUS sessions sent to all attendees!
- Format: We are excited to host this event virtually again this year! This creative and innovative format will combine both traditional plenary sessions and Ted-talk style topical sessions, and attendees will get access to all event sessions! Through a mix of inspiring, equipping, and educational segments, attendees will be encouraged and resourced with practical tips, tools, and approaches on how to effectively do ministry in this season.
Contact an Event Representative
Who should attend YPS?
The Youth Pastor Summit is geared towards all Youth Pastors and Key Youth Leaders (staff or volunteers) and Christian school educators. All attendees must be 18 years or older.
Does my SLU account still work?
If you have attended a YPS event in the past then, Yes! Just click on the registration link above, sign in to your account, with the email address used for past registrations, and follow the steps to complete registration.
If you are having a problem logging into your account please email us here.
How can I register for YPS?
Scroll up to the top of the page and click the "Register Now" button.
There are two options for registration:
Individual Registration: Individual registration is for single attendees, who will need to sign up through his or her own registration account as the system will not allow duplicate email addresses.
Group Registration Option: This will allow you to register members of your team and/or family under one account and pay at one time. All members must have a unique email address. You will need to know each team member’s email address and date of birth (must be 18 at the time of registration) to register them. If a member of your group already has an SLU account with their email address but is currently not a member of your group account online, you will need email us at email@example.com so we can add them.
Note: For YPS Orlando Only - Group registration is capped at 5 people per ministry.
Can I login late?
Yes, if you can’t make it for the whole thing you will be able to log in late. The log-in instructions will be valid for the entire day.
How do I access YPS West Coast on April 20th?
Closer to the event on April 20, you will be emailed login instructions and information on how to watch YPS West Coast online.