Student Deluxe Plan:
Click Here to preview plan and pricing.
Click Here to register and pay for your travel protection.
Optional Cancel for Any Reason Plan
CFAR coverage is 75% of Non-Refundable Trip Cost. Trip cancellation must be 48 hours or more prior to scheduled departure. CFAR must be purchased at the time of plan purchase and with, or before your final payment. This benefit is not available to residents of New York State.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why travel protection? Plans help provide coverage for unexpected situations and offer benefits for...
- Trip Cancellation/ Interruption
- Travel/ Baggage Delay
- Missed Connection
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense
- Many other insurance benefits and non-insurance assistance services
When do I need to purchase travel protection?
- Since plans contain some time sensitive benefits, we encourage all travelers to purchase a plan at the time of registration. Plans cannot be added after the final payment deadline or after the final payment has been received (whichever comes first).
How much does travel protection cost?
- Rates are based on cost of trip purchased through SLU. Click here to get the specific rates.
Does travel protection purchased cover my flights not included in the SLU registration fee?
- When you purchase your travel protection, you can choose to include costs purchased through SLU as well as additional costs associated with your trip not purchased through SLU.
How do I file a claim?
- Should you have questions regarding the coverage or need to file a claim, please do not hesitate to contact Travel Insured International. You may reach them at (800) 243-3174 or you may visit their website at www.travelinsured.com.
Have more questions?
- You can contact the SLU offices at 888-260-2900 ext. 20 if you have more questions.