One thinker captivated with God-honoring ideas can transform the future.
One dreamer can change the world.
One leader willing to do the hard stuff can be used to do more than they could ever have imagined.
Thinkers…dreamers…leaders…needed now, not later.
Through SLU 101 Reimagined, students will be able to experience engaging sessions taught by thought leaders who are experts in their fields, all provided in a safe, online environment. Each student will receive a Journey Box filled with hands-on, experiential materials provided to keep the sessions impactful and life-changing. Reimagining, dreaming and creating are all concepts that we teach our students and they will walk away from this experience with a renewed sense of purpose to become the leaders they are called to be.
March 19 - 21, 2021
- The 10 Components of Leadership
- A Customized SLU Journey Box
- A Highly Engaging Virtual Platform
- Rules and Tools of Leadership from World-Class Communicators
- Worldview Development from Leading Christian Apologists
- Business Leadership Lessons from Top Level Executives
- Personality Assessment and Time and Goal Management
Start times (EST):
- Friday: 4:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM
- Sunday: 1:00PM
|Per registered attendee: $225|
Please note that a non-refundable deposit of $100 is due at the time of registration. The remaining balance is due 45 days before the event. We will accept new registrations until February 19, 2021.
The registration price includes all session materials, Journey Box, live and pre-recorded sessions, unique opportunities to connect in a group setting with speakers and fellow attendees.
Contact an Event Representative
What's included in the SLU 101 Reimagined Experience?
Your very own "SLU Journey Box"
- Contains a variety of activities, visual aids and games.
- Is designed to facilitate problem solving, imagination, discovery, and analysis of the content being consumed through the leadership development journey.
- Each session will contain something tangible that will encourage and accompany the student in growing in their leadership. In other words, everything about SLU 101 Reimagined is now completely hands on!
A highly engaging virtual platform
- SLU 101 core sessions are condensed and highly creative -- See 10 Components that will be covered HERE.
- Is designed to guide the student through the "SLU Journey Box," thus meeting the student in their physical context and allowing them to drive their own learning process.
A Communal Spirit
- Students will be able to interact and ask questions of the presenters.
- There will be an opportunity for students to connect with each other, networking, interacting and learning together.
What are the age requirements for SLU 101 Reimagined?
To attend as a single, a student must be at least 15 years old. To attend with a group, students should be at least 14 years old and going into 8th grade.
How will I access the conference online?
Information will be sent to the email with which you have registered at least one week prior to the event. Go ahead and have Google Chrome downloaded on your computer as that is the best browser on which to view the conference.
Note: If you are a group leader having multiple students participate in this experience with you, an SLU representative will be in contact with you.
How long is the conference?
SLU 101 Reimagined will last 3 days, from morning to afternoon with a break for lunch. We will post a tentative full schedule closer to the event.
Should I "dress for success" or can I stay in my PJs?
To set yourself up for success, we recommend that you attend this conference just as you would if you were attending in person at a nice hotel.
What is in the SLU 101 Reimagined Journey Box?
A customized "SLU Journey Box" will contain a variety of activities, visual aids and games designed to facilitate problem solving, imagination, discovery, and analyzing the content being consumed through the leadership development journey. Each session will contain something tangible that will encourage and accompany the student in growing in their leadership.
When and where will I receive the Journey Box?
You will receive the box at least one week before the first date of the conference. We recommend you don’t open it until the day of the conference!
If you are attending as a single/individual, your box will be shipped to the address provided on your liability waiver - please be sure to complete the waiver at least 30 days before the first date of the conference.
If you are attending with a group, your box will be mailed to the church or school that you are attending with. If needing an exception to the shipment location, please have your group leader email your full name and shipping address to email@example.com at least 30 days before the first date of the conference.
What materials should I have at my "at home" work station?
We recommend having a computer or laptop with good internet connection to view the conference, a Bible, a pen or pencil to take notes (syllabus will be provided), a space to watch the conference (we suggest designating one space for all 3 days), and a credit card if you want to purchase resources/merch from the SLU online store.
What if I am a group leader and still want my group to attend together?
You are welcome to gather together and watch sessions! Either way, we recommend having debrief sessions at the end of each day. This can be accomplished on your own via video chat or by gathering together.
Will I be able to go back and watch the content later?
This conference is LIVE with interactive components such as a Q & A time with the speaker just as if you were attending in a ballroom setting. Therefore, sessions will not be available once the conference concludes.
Can I pay for one registration and then watch it with a group?
There will be individualized access codes sent out with one-time log-ins and will not be valid for multiple users. Only the person registered will be eligible to move on to the next step of the SLU journey.
What is the cancellation policy for SLU Reimagined?
- 45 days or more before event: Deposit will be lost
- Less than 45 days before departure: 100% of the total cost of the program will be forfeited.
Transfer Policy: Transfers for this program will not be allowed 30 days or less before the program begins due to the resources that will be mailed to attendees.
To cancel or transfer a registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the payment schedule and what payment options are available?
A $100 deposit is due at the time of registration, and the remaining balance is due 45 days before the program begins. Any registration not paid in full by this day will incur a $25 late fee. You have the following options for your registration payments:
- Paper Checks: You can mail these to our office (SLU, 7380 W Sand Lake Rd, Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32819). Checks must be received within ten days of registration.
- Credit Cards: You can use AMEX, VISA, MC, or Discover. A 3% transaction fee will be added to any credit card payments.