Coming Fall 2021
The School of Leadership is a ministry of Student Leadership University and provides educators and student leaders with a comprehensive leadership training program that can be implemented into any environment. In-depth leadership training is provided through eight engaging semster-long courses that equip students to develop strong and lasting leadership skills that will allow them to lead with intentionality and purpose.
This curriculum is designed to create a tried and true blueprint of what is required of those that desire to lead. It’s for those that look at the state of the world and refuse to settle for the way things are. Those that are determined to leave the world better than they found it, not for praise or glory for themselves, but because God requires us to be good stewards of the gifts He has given us.
Click Here for more information and pricing!
8 Semester-Long Courses*:
- Influence – Leadership Begins at the Feet of Jesus
- Mentorship – One who is not willing to be an heir does not deserve to be a pioneer.
- Time – The Soul’s Autobiography
- Relationships – Developing a Relational Approach to Leadership
- Motivation – The Invisible Labor
- Engagement – A Practical Guide to Cultural Engagement
- Calling – Discovering my Calling
- Dreaming – Imagineology and the Central Goal of Leadership
*Includes an Instructor’s Guide and Video teachings.
Each Lesson Contains:
- Leadership Objective – A concept or skillset that students will need to master in order to effectively lead with influence.
- Consider This – Stories and thoughts that bring concepts to life and create memorable experiences that will enable concepts to move from abstract to concrete learning.
- Discovery This – Discovery learning is an inquiry-based, constructivist learning theory that takes place in problem solving situations where the student draws on his or her own past experiences and existing knowledge to discover facts, relationships and new truths to be learned. Students interact with the world by exploring and manipulating objects, wrestling with questions and controversies, or performing experiments.
- The Real World Walk Away – True habit transformation takes time, consistency and a good dose of effort. This section will give students practical ways to implement leadership principles into the circumstances and realities of everyday life.
- At the End of the Day – To live a life filled with purpose, one must be willing to look deep within and identify areas of growth needed as well as areas of strength. Students will ponder thoughtful ideas and questions and record their ponderings, so their leadership journey is documented, giving them the ability to see the many ways that God has worked in their lives as they have gone through their own leadership journey.
If your students are looking for an easy path, then leadership is not for them. The road ahead will be riddled with boulders and pits and snares. Life is often like that. However, they no longer have to settle for the mediocre or the mundane. Life is meant to be a grand adventure and when they lean fully into the calling God has upon their life, nothing can compare to the joys that lie ahead. In conjunction with the SLU journey 101-401, the School of Leadership provides the tools to students as they build their life story, while chasing their dreams and changing the world.
School of Leadership Pre-training for Instructors
This curriculum is unlike any other, so we highly recommend this pre-training experience. Through this interactive pre-training, educators and ministry leaders will discover how they can create an environment that enables their students to learn to lead in a way that counters culture and inspires others to do the same. This training is crafted for Christian schools and Student Ministries and is filled with practical applications that will equip educators to identify and develop student leaders and utilize the curriculum effectively. They will learn how they play a vital role in rising up an army of students that value leadership and are willing to step out of the cultural norm and lead this generation.