Megan Fate Marshman has devoted her life to loving and listening to God and overflowing His love to others.
- Megan aims to love Jesus and prioritize her family as she says “Yes!” to serving God with her one wild and precious life.
- In addition to speaking internationally to a wide variety of audiences, Megan empowers women as she leads the women’s ministry at Arbor Road Church and serves as the Director of Women’s Ministries at Hume Lake Christian Camps.
- She holds a Master’s degree in organizational leadership and is driven to inspire, equip and support people in experiencing spiritual formation for a lifetime faith.
- During her time working at David C Cook Publishing, Megan co-authored the book 7 Family Ministry Essentials and served as the Director of Events and Student Resources as she led a team in creating TruIdentity: a spiritually forming, Christ centered and family empowered youth ministry curriculum line.
- Her second book, SelfLess, will leave you walking away think less about yourself and more of yourself at the same time.
- Her next book, Meant for Good: The Adventure of Trusting God and His Plans for You, is set to release in August, 2020.
- Megan lives in Lakewood, California with her husband and two boys, Foster and Jedidiah.