SLU is Looking for a New Team Member:
Job Opening: Part Time Research Assistant for SLU’s Executive Staff
- Are you passionate about making a difference in our culture through writing about current issues from a biblical worldview perspective; about the relevance of Scripture in everyday life; about story telling to bring about transformational leadership?
- Do you see how technology and creativity can be tools to engage the culture?
- Are you excited to use your gifts in writing and research to contribute to SLU’s larger mission?
If so, then this unique position just might be right for you! This part-time position can be a remote work position (team member does not have to be located in Orlando, Fl).
Position Description: Student Leadership University is looking for a Research Assistant to work with SLU’s Executive Team. This project-based, part-time role include research and editing content to resource SLU’s network with, generating content for blog and vlog posts, and contributing to larger writing projects that will be used for articles and books.
Experience and Qualifications:
Individuals applying should be astute in writing and research skills, project management, and be an independent worker and thinker. We are looking for a self-starter who can look at an existing project and run-down research, statistics, and current events to compliment the project without being asked. Ideal candidates for this position have the ability to multi-task projects and adapt to change and are detailed, organized, dependable, take initiative and have a great attitude. Candidates should only apply if they are excited about SLU’s Statement of Vision and are passionate about assisting our close-knit team in carrying out this vision.
Ready to Apply?
- If you are a good fit for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, note the position you are applying for and click here to fill out the pre-interview questions.
- You must also submit two writing samples you have created based on research you conducted that best highlight your ability to serve in this role with SLU.