Basic Comprehensive Plan:
Click Here to download plan.
Optional Cancel for Any Reason Plan
CFAR coverage is 75% of Non-Refundable Trip Cost. Trip cancellation must be 48 hours or more prior to scheduled departure. CFAR must be purchased at the time of plan purchase and with, or before your final payment. This benefit is not available to residents of New York State.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhy travel protection? Plans help provide coverage for unexpected situations and offer benefits for...
- Trip Cancellation/ Interruption
- Travel/ Baggage Delay
- Missed Connection
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense
- Many other insurance benefits and non-insurance assistance services
- Since plans contain some time sensitive benefits, we encourage all travelers to purchase a plan at the time of registration.
- Rates are based on cost of trip purchased through SLU. Click here to get the specific rates.
- No, travel insurance purchased through SLU only covers the flight included in the SLU registration fee (i.e. SLU 301 and 401 international flights). You can contact our travel insurance provider directly, Travel Insured International, to purchase an individual airline ticket protector plan. Plans range in price from $13.50 to $30 per person based on flight cost. Please call (800) 243-3174 to get more information.
- Should you have questions regarding the coverage or need to ﬁle a claim, please do not hesitate to contact Travel Insured International. You may reach them at (800) 243-3174 or you may visit their website at www.travelinsured.com.
- You can contact the SLU offices at 888-260-2900 ext. 13 if you have more questions.