Click Here to download plan.
Basic Comprehensive Plan:
Schedule of Coverage and Services. Here is what is included:
- Trip Cancellation......Tour Cost*
- Trip Interruption ….. 150 % of Tour Cost*
- Trip Delay…..$750 ($150 /day)
- Missed Connection …..$500 (12 or more hours)
- Baggage & Personal Effects…..$1,500
- Baggage Delay ….$300
- Emergency Accident & Sickness Medical Expense….. $25,000
- Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation …..$100,000
- Worldwide Emergency Assistance Service …..Included
- *Maximum limit of $10,000
Optional Cancel for Any Reason Plan
75 % of Non-Refundable Trip Cost, cancellation must be 2 or more days prior to scheduled departure.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhy travel insurance? Even with the best travel plans, unexpected situations can occur. What if...
- You lose your luggage during your trip?
- You have to cancel your trip, or are delayed en route and miss your connection?
- You were delayed because of a flight and have to pay extra fees to catch up with the group?
- You injure yourself before or during your trip?
- A non-traveling, covered, family member becomes sick or injured?
- Travel insurance must be purchased at the time of registration or within 14 days of your original registration date. You cannot add this option after this purchase period. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Insurance costs are based of cost of trip purchased through SLU. Click here to get the specific rates.
- No, travel insurance purchased through SLU only covers the flight included in the SLU registration fee (i.e. SLU 301 and 401 international flights). You can contact our travel insurance provider directly, Travel Insured International, to purchase an individual airline ticket protector plan. Plans range in price from $13.50 to $30 per person based on flight cost. Please call (800) 243-3174 to get more information.
- Yes, click here for the attached insurance plan document on the website to read the full plan offered through Travel Insured International.
- Should you have questions regarding the coverage or need to ﬁle a claim, please do not hesitate to contact Travel Insured International. You may reach them at (800) 243-3174 or you may visit their website at www.travelinsured.com.
- You can contact the SLU offices at 888-260-2900 ext. 13 if you have more questions.