Basic Comprehensive Plan:
Click Here to download plan.
Click Here to register and pay for your travel protection.
Optional Cancel for Any Reason Plan
CFAR coverage is 75% of Non-Refundable Trip Cost. Trip cancellation must be 48 hours or more prior to scheduled departure. CFAR must be purchased at the time of plan purchase and with, or before your final payment. This benefit is not available to residents of New York State.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why travel protection? Plans help provide coverage for unexpected situations and offer benefits for...
- Trip Cancellation/ Interruption
- Travel/ Baggage Delay
- Missed Connection
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense
- Many other insurance benefits and non-insurance assistance services
When do I need to purchase travel protection?
- Since plans contain some time sensitive benefits, we encourage all travelers to purchase a plan at the time of registration.
How much does travel protection cost?
- Rates are based on cost of trip purchased through SLU. Click here to get the specific rates.
Does travel protection purchased through SLU cover my flights not included in the SLU registration fee?
- No, travel protection purchased through SLU only covers the flight included in the SLU registration fee (i.e. SLU 301 and 401 international flights). You can contact our travel protection provider directly, Travel Insured International, to purchase an individual airline ticket protector plan. Plans range in price from $13.50 to $30 per person based on flight cost. Please call (800) 243-3174 to get more information.
How do I file a claim?
- Should you have questions regarding the coverage or need to ﬁle a claim, please do not hesitate to contact Travel Insured International. You may reach them at (800) 243-3174 or you may visit their website at www.travelinsured.com.
Have more questions?
- You can contact the SLU offices at 888-260-2900 ext. 13 if you have more questions.