SLU is Looking for a New Team Member:
- Are you passionate about seeing this generation of young people rise to the call of leadership and live out their faith with excellence?
- Do you have gifts of administration, discernment or service?
- Do you have at least three years of experience serving as an executive or personal assistant or in event management or coordination?
- Do you feel energized by helping and walking alongside another in their calling and feel equipped to set them up for success?
- Do you see how technology and creativity can be tools to engage the culture?
If so, then this unique position just might be right for you! This full-time position is located in Orlando, Florida.
Position Description: Student Leadership University is looking for an Executive Navigator for our organization’s President. Responsibilities include research and editing; structure and plan VIP events; manage multiple projects; schedule and track speaking engagements; coordinate executive travel; assist with correspondence; and any other assistance our President, Dr. Jay Strack, may need.
Experience and Qualifications
- Individuals need to be organized, gifted in administration, have the ability to meet deadlines, have good communication skills, be able to handle high-stress situations such as: multiple events, hosting VIP’s, and organizing meetings.
- Individuals interested should be proficient in Microsoft Office and Keynote (work off a Mac) and have strong phone skills.
- Individuals applying should be astute in writing and research skills, social media management, project management, and be an independent worker and thinker.
- We are looking for a self-starter who can look at an existing project and run down research, statistics, correspondence, and current events to compliment the project without being asked. In addition, we are looking for someone who is able to communicate on SLU’s behalf to clients and executives with confidence.
- Ideal candidates for this position have the ability to multi-task projects and adapt to change and are detailed, organized, dependable, take initiative and have a great attitude. Candidates should only apply if they are excited about SLU’s Statement of Vision and are passionate about assisting our close-knit team in carrying out this vision.
Ready to Apply? If you believe you are a good fit for our team, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, note the position you are applying for and click here to fill out the pre-interview questions.